Thursday 7 July 2011

He sings, he dances, he learns things.

He sang along with me today while I changed his diaper. He said "all done" after he went potty in the toilet. His cheeks are big and he woke up with his hands behind his head and giggled when I walked in the room. He nods yes and no. His hair's bright blonde and long and his eyes sparkle when he plays. He's more himself everyday, and I love to introduce him to new people, knowing he'll capture their hearts. He has life boiling out of his pores and all he does is exist. He fills me up with love and calls me Linda. Oh Lord, may we grow him well.

3 comments:

  1. There should be a love button :) your son certainly is precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Linda, you have such a way with words. I think you might be a well-accomplished writer, world famous and more, with such Godly wisdom and talent.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite description of a mom of their child...ever...and i hate overly flowery writing. nicely done.

    ReplyDelete