Thursday 3 February 2011

Happenings - Day 22

Last week I was experiencing a return of the monthly hormonal influx common to most women. I however was not expecting this because of my recent child bearing break and was therefore caught off guard by the negative emotions inspired by said influx. Thus the absence of new posts since week before last. I had nothing good to write about. If I had tried, I would have gotten half way through a post composed of sadness and despair then just given up and never published it. I'm better this week so I'll catch you up on the important stuff:

Coldest weather yet (giving Jon and I a cold). Joelle arrives from the states. Warmest weather yet this coming week. I've seen most of the city now, highlighting the streets I've walked, my map is now almost completely blue. Nathaniel has invented his own language (I swear he says words). I was run into intentionally by a man in an electric wheelchair. I saw a blind man leading his friend around who was also blind.... aaannnnd I think that's about it. As I said, I was sad last week so I didn't really go out to do much. Now that I'm back on my adventure wagon I'll be posting again soon!

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering about the absence. Who's Joelle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fascinated by the fact that you actually saw a blind man leading a blind man. That's probably the best thing I've heard all week, and since it's Friday, there's a pretty good chance it'll stay that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really must hear the story of the antagonistic wheelchair character.

    ReplyDelete